Friday, May 6, 2011

Champaign Half-Marathon


Last Saturday April 30, 2011 I completed my fourth half-marathon in the last two years. It was not my best half by far but I still had fun doing it. I finished a little over 2:30 but was happy with it because my training was anything but stellar! I would like to do another one soon and actually do a personal best for myself which is 2:22 minutes so anyone who would like to take this challenge just let me know?? Brooke you are doing it next year!!

I had all intentions of taking pictures after the race with the trusty Busch Light I brought for everyone but someone didn't feel good, someone wanted to go home, so it was just me and my pal Aaron who partook in drinking a celebretory beer before we took off for home!!It was a really windy day so I am sure the pictures wouldn't have been too good anyway.....

So I just found some pics on the website and a video of me finishing which is hilarious.....
http://www.illinoismarathon.com/photos.php

This is at the end.....look how serious I am....too funny!!

Me and Aaron at mile 7 I believe... not too bad at this point!
This last picture is from the beginning of the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment