Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Bachelorette Party in KC


the group at the winery


                                                                          dancing fools!
                                                                     Cute group shot

                                                                  Cute Shots....

 I ended up riding a bull by the end of the night at the PBR bar
We decided to make the trip in September (while it was still kind of warm outside) to go to KC for my bachelorette party so we could party it up with all my KD ladies from Kansas. It was a blast and I was lucky enough to have a lot of my bridesmaids and friends from IL to come as well! We stayed at Chad and Keili Kruger's in Grain Valley on Friday night and on Saturday we went to a winery in and then to Power and Light District for the night!

1 comment:

  1. yay! mr jones and me! cute cute cuuuteee! im adding you to my list! xoxo

    ReplyDelete